Mohammed Al Nemer
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Mohammed is the Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Morood Group. With his entrepreneurial spirit and desire to find profitable opportunities that create value and synergy for investors, Mohammed established Morood Group as an independent institutional investor with a portfolio spanning multiple sectors and asset classes both locally and internationally. Under Mohammed’s leadership, Morood Group has grown into a long-term investor in the Real Estate, Food & Beverage, Entertainment and Healthcare sectors focused on achieving strong risk adjusted returns in all of its investments.
Among other roles, Mohammed serves on the board of several local and international companies:
- iManage KSA (Chairman) – a management services company that provides F&B management services in Saudi Arabia
- SEEK – a pharmaceutical and biotech company headquartered in London, UK
- Kayanat – a developer of projects in retail, entertainment and hospitality sectors, Riyadh, KSA
- Wabel Al Arabia – a retail real estate developer in Riyadh, KSA
- Al Nemer Holding Company – a conglomerate in Riyadh, KSA
Prior to establishing Morood Group, Mohammed worked in Corporate Banking at the Saudi British Bank – SABB (an affiliate of the HSBC Group). He holds an MSc in Management from Cass Business School, London and a B.Sc.in Management Information Systems from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Riyadh.